And so we meet again, my friends. 🙂
Ok, I was absolutely floored by how many of you commented on my post about breakfast a while back. Y’all are eating some tasty-sounding things for bfast, and I just couldn’t let the comments disappear into cyberspace.
So I’ve compiled them into a wonderful list, to not only give readers new ideas for bfast, but to also showcase the fabulous followers of Three Months.
- Heather @ Where’s the Beach: oatmeal with protein powder, banana, strawberries and peanut butter
- Katie @ Health for the Whole Self: plain Greek yogurt mixed with unsweetened applesauce
- Katie @ Healthy Heddleston: Better ‘n’ Peanut and homemade grape jam on Food for Life’s GF English Muffins, side of chocolate milk
- Angela @ Eat Spin Run Repeat: omelette and a choco-banana protein shake
- Erin @ Ed & Ashley: smoothies w/ fruit, almond milk and almond butter
- Kara @ MyWellnest: pretzels and raspberries (she said she needs to go grocery shopping!…giver her a break!) 🙂
- Fit Chick in the City: overnight oats soaked in chocolate almond milk, then added peanut butter and 1/2 a frozen banana
- Kelly @ Healthy Living with Kelly: tried something new – Oatheads instant oatmeal
- Eunice @ Food 4 Fitness: protein shake and an English muffin
- Lisa @ I’m an Okie: waffles and cheerios – staying in a hotel for a work conference
- Lisa @ Early Morning Run: greek yogurt or oatmeal
- Kathryn @ Foodies Not Fatties: high fiber instant oatmeal w/ low-fat cottage cheese and golden raisins
So there you have it! I hope you were inspired to try something new for breakfast, because after all, it is the most important meal of the day!
Did you miss the original post? Is there something you’d like to add to the breakfast list? – leave a comment below! 🙂
Top o’ the mornin’ to ya! 🙂
It’s Tuesday, and what does that mean in the Three Month household? PHONE INTERVIEW!
For that reason, this post will be short. Very short. But I promise you this: you’ll get a sweet post tonight where I share 10 facts about myself in honor of the Sugar Doll Award I received yesterday from Allison over at One Day at a Time…thanks, girl!
Ok, so I do have a favor to ask of you. If you can send good vibes, positive thoughts and encouraging prayers my way this afternoon, I’d love you forever. 😀
You all have already been so supportive during this job hunt – I can’t thank you enough for the kind comments and inspiring emails. You have no idea how grateful I am to receive such support!
I know I’m not the only one who’s tackling fears and dealing with unknown situations. So…
If you need some encouraging words from me (and other readers!) – please leave a comment! It doesn’t need to be too personal – just “hey, please keep me in your thoughts tonight.” Or… “I’m trying out a new recipe – pray that I don’t burn down the house.” 😉
Thanks again, friends. You’re the best!
So glad to hear you all enjoyed your weekend! If you’re playing catch-up from the weekend:
I must share with you a new treat I found at Trader Joe’s yesterday: Protein Power Banana Chocolate Chunk Muffins. Yes, yes, yes.
(Side note: it may seem like I’m rather obsessed with protein. I assure you, it’s just a coincidence!)
Anyway, these muffins are amazing. They are very dense and only about half the height of a regular muffin. Each muffin packs 2g of fiber and 7g protein. And for only $1.99 for 6 – it’s a steal!
While in bed last night, trying to fall asleep (that’s a whole other topic for a another post!) I was thinking of ways to incorporate these little treasures in my breakfast. Alas, I had an idea!
What’s that I see? Oatmeal? And a cut-up muffin on top? Oh, yes. And it was absolutely delicious! So delicious and filling that I didn’t even need nut butter. Crazy, I know.
Ok, friends. I have a lot of work to do. I need to prep for my phone interview tomorrow (whee!), head to the gym for Body Pump, scour the internet for new job postings and just enjoy this beautiful Monday. Well, I should say stormy Monday…it looks like it might rain!
Tell me, what did you have for breakfast? Any new concoctions to share?!