And so we meet again, my friends.
Ok, I was absolutely floored by how many of you commented on my post about breakfast a while back. Y’all are eating some tasty-sounding things for bfast, and I just couldn’t let the comments disappear into cyberspace.
So I’ve compiled them into a wonderful list, to not only give readers new ideas for bfast, but to also showcase the fabulous followers of Three Months.
- Heather @ Where’s the Beach: oatmeal with protein powder, banana, strawberries and peanut butter
- Katie @ Health for the Whole Self: plain Greek yogurt mixed with unsweetened applesauce
- Katie @ Healthy Heddleston: Better ‘n’ Peanut and homemade grape jam on Food for Life’s GF English Muffins, side of chocolate milk
- Angela @ Eat Spin Run Repeat: omelette and a choco-banana protein shake
- Erin @ Ed & Ashley: smoothies w/ fruit, almond milk and almond butter
- Kara @ MyWellnest: pretzels and raspberries (she said she needs to go grocery shopping!…giver her a break!)
- Fit Chick in the City: overnight oats soaked in chocolate almond milk, then added peanut butter and 1/2 a frozen banana
- Kelly @ Healthy Living with Kelly: tried something new – Oatheads instant oatmeal
- Eunice @ Food 4 Fitness: protein shake and an English muffin
- Lisa @ I’m an Okie: waffles and cheerios – staying in a hotel for a work conference
- Lisa @ Early Morning Run: greek yogurt or oatmeal
- Kathryn @ Foodies Not Fatties: high fiber instant oatmeal w/ low-fat cottage cheese and golden raisins
So there you have it! I hope you were inspired to try something new for breakfast, because after all, it is the most important meal of the day!
Did you miss the original post? Is there something you’d like to add to the breakfast list? – leave a comment below!