Friends, I’ve made a big decision.
I will no longer be blogging from Three Months. As much as I love keeping track of my job hunt and fitness goals, personal blogging just isn’t for me.
I can’t thank you enough for all the encouraging comments you all have left. I’ve appreciated them all.
So I’m done with the personal blogging. However…I could never leave you FOREVER. So I’m going to share my little secret – my food blog that so many of you asked about.
It’s called Ice Cream & Wine – and I’d love to have you visit me there! I love food, and enjoy blogging about new recipes. I don’t feel as much pressure to do that, so I’m going to resort back to my food blog days.
I’ve also changed my name on Twitter – same account, so if you already follow me, you’ll still be following me! But for any new Tweeps, you can find me at http://www.twitter.com/icecream_wine
Thanks again for everything!!
Oh, goodness. It’s been a while, hasn’t it?!
I flew home to Nebraska last Friday, and it’s been a glorious vacation. I am a bridesmaid in an upcoming wedding of one of my friend’s, and she was having a bridal shower last Saturday, so I felt the need to come back for it!
So far, my vacation has been filled with quality family and friends time, ice cream from a local dairy store, great home-cooked meals, and A LOT of sleep. I may have mentioned this before, but I haven’t been sleeping well lately.
I honestly think I have anxiety that’s related to this whole job hunt, and I just can’t fall asleep. It’s been nice to take naps here at home and get caught up!
I will return to D.C. on Thursday night, so I’ll be back to regular blogging then…don’t you worry!
What do you like most about visiting home?
Me? Sleep, my mom’s homemade cookies and just being surrounded by my amazing family!
And so we meet again, my friends.
Ok, I was absolutely floored by how many of you commented on my post about breakfast a while back. Y’all are eating some tasty-sounding things for bfast, and I just couldn’t let the comments disappear into cyberspace.
So I’ve compiled them into a wonderful list, to not only give readers new ideas for bfast, but to also showcase the fabulous followers of Three Months.
- Heather @ Where’s the Beach: oatmeal with protein powder, banana, strawberries and peanut butter
- Katie @ Health for the Whole Self: plain Greek yogurt mixed with unsweetened applesauce
- Katie @ Healthy Heddleston: Better ‘n’ Peanut and homemade grape jam on Food for Life’s GF English Muffins, side of chocolate milk
- Angela @ Eat Spin Run Repeat: omelette and a choco-banana protein shake
- Erin @ Ed & Ashley: smoothies w/ fruit, almond milk and almond butter
- Kara @ MyWellnest: pretzels and raspberries (she said she needs to go grocery shopping!…giver her a break!)
- Fit Chick in the City: overnight oats soaked in chocolate almond milk, then added peanut butter and 1/2 a frozen banana
- Kelly @ Healthy Living with Kelly: tried something new – Oatheads instant oatmeal
- Eunice @ Food 4 Fitness: protein shake and an English muffin
- Lisa @ I’m an Okie: waffles and cheerios – staying in a hotel for a work conference
- Lisa @ Early Morning Run: greek yogurt or oatmeal
- Kathryn @ Foodies Not Fatties: high fiber instant oatmeal w/ low-fat cottage cheese and golden raisins
So there you have it! I hope you were inspired to try something new for breakfast, because after all, it is the most important meal of the day!
Did you miss the original post? Is there something you’d like to add to the breakfast list? – leave a comment below!